1. First of all you have to buy all the stuff. Initially I bought all plates 4x4cm but they were too soft to be used without support so I decided to replace the front plate with stronger 4x8cm one.
2. You have to split together the planks from List 1 with 70mm wood screws. First you have to drill a hole before turning the screws to ensure that there is no spring board. Be sure you don’t strike the screws.
3. Mount the L-shaped plates on all upper angles without on the front plate.
4. Mount the plates from List 2 on 2cm from the top to support the slatted bed base.
5. Mount the slatted bed base with screws
6. Split KURA bed and our extension together with 2 x screw with nut 90/100mm, mounted on the rear long plate and 4 wood screws 70mm hidden screwed under the sides.