1. Assemble 10 KNUFF magazine holders (5 sets).
2. Put the jigsaw puzzle together.
3. Use wood glue to stick the jigsaw to the face of the KNUFF magazine holder.
4. As the KNUFF comes in two sizes, check that all edges are properly lined up.
5. Use some weights to weigh the magazine holders down and let the glue dry. It should be done in a few hours.
6. Using a utility knife, cut the jigsaw puzzle where two magazine holders meet. It is quite tough to get a nice cut. After many hours, we managed to cut all ten.
7. We also made a special box to house the 10 magazine holders.
8. Now, one of the world’s most beautiful artwork — the Creation by Michelangelo — hides all my papers.