rusch, undoubtedly, is a boring looking clock. henning‘s girlfriend gave him the idea to deconstruct the clock and bring it together with a vinyl. and here’s how hot the end product looks.
here’s what henning did:
- open the clock, remove the hands and you will have the clock mechanism separated.
- glue the attachment on the backside of the clockwork.
- take a piece of plastic or metal and saw it as shown below.
- glue the clockwork on the back of the selected vinyl.
- spray the hands in the color that fits to the vinyl.
- put the dried hands on the clockwork.