Materials: Ung Drill Frame, Anno Sanela Panel Fabric, Hot Glue, Cork, Pins
1. Remove backside of Ung frame
2. Cut a roll of cork to fit in the backside of your frame
3. Hot glue cotton batting to cork
4. Wrap batting and cork with fabric. I happened to have leftovers from my Anno Sanela Panels and used this to upholster my cork/batting.
5. Place into frame and secure
6. Wrap ribbon and/or flower embellishments to create a more personalized look
7. Place pins as desired on board
8. Hang jewelry and enjoy!~
Jules Yap started IKEAHackers.net in 2006 as a personal blog to showcase the most impressive IKEA hacks from all over the world. Since then, she has learned a lot more about power tools and DIY. Her site has helped thousands modify IKEA furniture with step-by-step tutorials, craft projects and home styling.