Description: Do you want to find easily all your earrings?
This is what I got from my mom, with the help of my father.
You need to:
1. Buy a Ribba picture frame and some rounded iron sticks.
2. Remove the glass and the back of the frame.
3. Create some holes inside the frame as big as the sticks.
4. Measure the length of the frame and cut the sticks.
5. Fix the sticks in the holes (use some glue if needed).
Jules Yap started IKEAHackers.net in 2006 as a personal blog to showcase the most impressive IKEA hacks from all over the world. Since then, she has learned a lot more about power tools and DIY. Her site has helped thousands modify IKEA furniture with step-by-step tutorials, craft projects and home styling.