– an Ikea rast chest of 3 drawers.
– wrapping paper.
– wall paper adhesive.
– ANILINE DYE Water Soluble, in brown. But you can use any other wood dye.
– water varnish, clear, satin.
1. Cut the wrapping paper with the drawers front and top surface shape.
2. Dye all but the drawers front and top surface.
3. Glue the pieces of paper to each place. When it is dry apply 3 layers of varnish to each paper surface.
4. varnish the whole chest drawer. Depending on you if you want to aply a second layer.
Jules Yap started IKEAHackers.net in 2006 as a personal blog to showcase the most impressive IKEA hacks from all over the world. Since then, she has learned a lot more about power tools and DIY. Her site has helped thousands modify IKEA furniture with step-by-step tutorials, craft projects and home styling.