I just couldn’t find a dresser for the nursery, so hubby and I decided to make our own. I wanted something that was timeless and also functional. I had in mind to use the IKEA RAST for this project, just to keep this project as low in budget as possible.
Once we had all measurements figured out, it was fairly simple to put together ( I did this part myself, hubby only cut the boards to size for me ), so anyone can do it if I can by myself!
I put both RAST’s together, then glued them to each other and let it sit overnight with clamps on. The next morning I attached the boards to the top and bottom, and also the front 2×4’s they had to be cut to size tho.
After everything was glued and nailed on, I started painting.
You can find the step by step instructions, material and more pictures, here.