1. Cut off paper frame, mount to back to the wooden frame
2. Use double side tape to secure your items, I use pieces of foam to raise the display objects
3. Try to align your items on the frame wood plate
4. Once you have satisfied use pencil to mark all the spots
5. Put everything back together, I use gaffer tape to secure the whole thing
6. Drill the hanging hole
7. I use a self tapping screw to hang the frame
Jules Yap started IKEAHackers.net in 2006 as a personal blog to showcase the most impressive IKEA hacks from all over the world. Since then, she has learned a lot more about power tools and DIY. Her site has helped thousands modify IKEA furniture with step-by-step tutorials, craft projects and home styling.