1) Drill out the holes in the Pluggis box
2) Cut out the EVA foam, cut holes for USB cables, and then staple on the flower patches
3) Pull the USB cables through the holes in the foam and lid
4) Put the USB multi-charger inside the Pluggis box and attach the cables
5) Set up your new charger box
Jules Yap started IKEAHackers.net in 2006 as a personal blog to showcase the most impressive IKEA hacks from all over the world. Since then, she has learned a lot more about power tools and DIY. Her site has helped thousands modify IKEA furniture with step-by-step tutorials, craft projects and home styling.