Built In Dresser for Nursery


Used a PAX Wardrobe, BRIMNES Dresser and an Old BILLY Book Case to built a custom built-in wardrobe/dresser for a nursery. This plus a custom floating desk I did for my office was my first attempted reno project so it didn’t turn out perfect but I am happy with the final result. IkeaHackers sure did offer a lot of inspiration and helped motivate me to do this.





I basically tried to find two IKEA units that would fit the area I was working with that worked that had the same style. I built a based, frame and then pop the units in. I then added some trim and baseboards and that’s it.

I used an old BILLY bookcase to do the shelves to fill in the triangle space. Took me a while since I never had done something like this before but had fun doing it!