Using heavy plywood and Ikea Vardagen napkins I created a gorgeous farmhouse style organizer for the kitchen.
1. First I stained the board
2. I cut the Vardagen napkins in 1/2 and hand sewed them into pockets.
3. I attached grommets to the back of the napkins so they could be removed and easily reattached after cleaning.
4. I attached the pockets to the boards using small screws.
5. I added a small chalkboard to the top for added bling.
Jules Yap started IKEAHackers.net in 2006 as a personal blog to showcase the most impressive IKEA hacks from all over the world. Since then, she has learned a lot more about power tools and DIY. Her site has helped thousands modify IKEA furniture with step-by-step tutorials, craft projects and home styling.