2. Solder a cube like shape without underside to spread the light everywhere.
3. Connect LEDs, switch and powerjack with electric wire through the hole.
4. Make lampshade and circular support with foam board. Lampshade for subtle lighting, support to firmly attach bamboo sticks.
5. Untie the bamboo mat (for gimbap), cut the same length as the original bottle, and glue the bamboo sticks to the edge of the LED hole.
6. Re-tie bamboo sticks with string to decorate.
And the sauce bottle sized accent lamp is complete.
The most difficult part was attaching the bamboo sticks in a circle. It was hard to attach the sticks firmly because there was no space for fingers to fit in when more than half of the stickers were attached.
Therefore, the most important thing is to make an inner support using a foam board. If I were to make it again, I will cut the foam board more the finely to make a strong and neat lower support.
Assuming I buy all the material new (except tools), the cost would be approximately $20 (in Korea). Half of the cost is for the ÖRTFYLLD set.
My wife loved it, saying it’s pretty, but I haven’t shown it to anyone in particular yet.
Here it is again for a side by side comparison.
It’s hard to explain the process. This video will help.