Description: Felicia throws are a great deal for recovering old furniture without breaking the bank. It cost less than 20 bucks to recover this entire egg chair.
1) Gently remove old cover
2) Make pattern from bottom egg half
3) Remake bottom half using one throw, but leave a little extra fabric where the egg halves overlap just in case
4) Spray glue top half of chair and smooth on throw diagonally
5) After glue cures, turn the chair upside down and put on the bottom half
6) Go around the edge, trimming off any excess fabric, joining the front and back by stitching the overlapping fabric by turning the raw edge under.
7) Sit back and relax!
Jules Yap started IKEAHackers.net in 2006 as a personal blog to showcase the most impressive IKEA hacks from all over the world. Since then, she has learned a lot more about power tools and DIY. Her site has helped thousands modify IKEA furniture with step-by-step tutorials, craft projects and home styling.