– Buy the electronic components and the knobs from Mouser electronics or Musik Ding or Banzai or your usual supplier.
– Assemble the pcb, I built a “full optional” Echo base with most of the mods suggested by music pcb (Tail, Kill wsitch, Lfo mods, ecc) plus a starve knob (is the big one)
– Put the circuit inside the Ordning, it’s very simple, it fits perfectly and you don’t even have to drill the enclosure to fit the pots and the switches in !!! 🙂 You just need to enlarge a couple of holes …
– Take a Cd cake box you don’t use anymore, open it, take the bottom of the box, cut the cylinder.
– Take the Ordning (with the circuit inside), fit it into the box bottom, take the heath glue and stick them togheter.