– IKEA RIBBA frame
– sticks for mixing coffee from the Ikea restaurant (optional)
– some materials from modelers websites
I wanted to put cars from my collection (1/43 scale) into something between plastic display case (ugly) and diorama (too much space in my tiny room). I decided to took RIBBA frames because of nice appearance and dimensions.
How to build it?
– choose your desired RIBBA frame (e.g. 10x15cm)
– make frame from plywood (e.g. 7cm depth), stick the back of the RIBBA to the frame
– fill the inside of the garage according to your taste 😉