IKEA items used: Moppe mini chest of drawers, Hedra knobs
1. Paint each drawer and the main unit with a 3 coats of black mordant. Let dry
2. Drill holes in the middle of each drawer back front.
3. Print black&white favorite pattern and cut it for drawer front dimensions. Glue it closely with Magic Glue.
4. Paint each front with glossy wood varnish (I used Flugger Natural Wood).
5. Screw a knobs to each drawer.
Put tea bags to each drawer and tea box is complete! 🙂
Jules Yap started IKEAHackers.net in 2006 as a personal blog to showcase the most impressive IKEA hacks from all over the world. Since then, she has learned a lot more about power tools and DIY. Her site has helped thousands modify IKEA furniture with step-by-step tutorials, craft projects and home styling.