1) Mark out the picture ledge as you like depending on the number & the size of target you’ll like to have.
2) Secure the Steel Hinges with double sided tape before you screw them in.
(Note: 1) Use Steel NOT Stainless Steel Hinges, 2)Make sure you obtain the correct screw length so it won’t protrude the target base.
3) Print out your target on a normal A4 80gsm photocopy paper, send for lamination if you don’t have one at home, cut out as shown in the picture, trim the sharp corners.
4) Cut the Velcro tape to size [usually comes in two sides], paste one side to the target and the other side to the hinge. (I didn’t use the Velcro tape on my Ver.1 target, hence it takes up space during storage)
5) Now mount them together and you can start having fun with a mini NERF range at home.