5. Stick the first 4 pieces of wood in a square onto the cardboard of 23x23cm.
6. Paste the three slats in the square in a cross, now you have 4 squares.
7. Glue 4 cubes per square on the 23x23cm piece of cardboard.
8. Cut out of cardboard 4 circles in three sizes, paint them silver.
9. Cut the same 4 circles out of adhesive crafting rubber and stick them on the cardboard circles.
You can make food from the leftover scraps of cardboard.
Draw the food on the cardboard, cut it out and paint it.
2 Hektar boxes (Leave one intact for the stove itself, the other is used for the parts)
Jules Yap started IKEAHackers.net in 2006 as a personal blog to showcase the most impressive IKEA hacks from all over the world. Since then, she has learned a lot more about power tools and DIY. Her site has helped thousands modify IKEA furniture with step-by-step tutorials, craft projects and home styling.