– 3 x Ikea Stuva storage combination 60 x 128cm
– 3 x Ikea Stuva Grundlig leg set.
– 1 x Ikea Billy bookcase 106 x 80cm
– 1 x Ikea Billy 35 x 80 extension unit.
– 1 x Ikea Mydal bed. Only top part and with only one side frame. Also fixed from 90 x 200cm to 80 x 200cm.
– 1 x night stand. From left over parts of Mydal bed.
– 1 x Ikea Sultan mattress. Fixed from 90 x 200 to 73 x 200cm.
– 1 x 2″x4″ wood to only open corner to make bed stronger and steady enough.
– 1 x DIY-ladder
– Some chain to keep night stand steady.
– Everything is screwed together and the whole complex is very heavy and also very steady.
2. METOD kitchen cabinets + BILLY
Metod is the kitchen cabinet range sold in Finland.
– 2 x Ikea Metod 20 x 60 x 80cm to back side to support the frame. These + 40cm and 60cm cabinets make the bed frame to size 80 x 200cm.
– 2 x Ikea Metod 60 x 60 x 60cm to the middle.
– 2 x Ikea Metod 40 x 60 x 80cm to the sides.
– 4 x Ikea Häggeby doors. (2 x 40cm and 2 x 60cm)
– 10 x Ikea shelves. ( 4 x 60 x 60, 4 x 40 x 60, 2 x 20 x 60cm)
– 1 x Ikea Billy bookcase 202 x 80cm as a head board.
– 1 x 80 x 200 bed. My bed not from Ikea.
– 3 x 40 x 200cm melamine. 2 under bed and 1 to protect kid from falling.
– 1 one of those 20cm wide cabinets is assembled to far end corner and it can be used.
– Cabinets are 60cm deep and there can be put a lot of stuff in.
– Bed has got no stairs yet only one Ikea shelf to work as temporary stairs.
– Also lights to the top of Billy is still in Ikea.
Jules Yap started IKEAHackers.net in 2006 as a personal blog to showcase the most impressive IKEA hacks from all over the world. Since then, she has learned a lot more about power tools and DIY. Her site has helped thousands modify IKEA furniture with step-by-step tutorials, craft projects and home styling.