I wanted a modern bed for fashion dolls, but those are usually either pink or very expensive if you have them made by an artist.
The 21x30cm RIBBA frame is exactly the right size for Barbie, Monster high, small BJD’s and other fashion dolls.
As you can see in the pictures, the IKEA PS shelves can also be used as very modern dollhouses.
1. Take the sheet of glass out of the frame.
2. Glue the wooden backdrop to the frame and glue black fabric on it.
3. Glue 4 pearls or pieces of wood to the underside as feet.
4. Build a slatted frame out of wooden staffs.
5. For the headboard, you can use a piece of wood or plastic and cover it with fake leather.
Jules Yap started IKEAHackers.net in 2006 as a personal blog to showcase the most impressive IKEA hacks from all over the world. Since then, she has learned a lot more about power tools and DIY. Her site has helped thousands modify IKEA furniture with step-by-step tutorials, craft projects and home styling.