– Bought online at IKEA two MALM chest of drawers listed on the Italian site at 39.99 (plus shipping)
– Bought one roll of black and white wallpaper from the eBay that pictures “black and white” scheme books, and which is in the style of 60’s Italian designer Pietro Fornasetti.
– Glued the wallpaper on the front of the 2 drawers.
– Applied a layer of opaque glue.
– added 4 60’s style brass handles, two for each chest or drawers, also bought on the eBay.
– drilled two holes on each drawer and screwed in the handles