1. Mount the VIDGA brackets spaced per the FYRTUR instructions (6.3 inches from the ends of the blind) using the #8 screws. Be sure to drill pilot holes with the 1/16″ bit to make it a little easier to put the screws in.
NOTE: This assumes you find wood; mount with hardware appropriate for the material you are mounting on.
2. Finish assembling the VIDGA brackets per their instructions (insert the nubby thing and the plate).
3. Put a bolt through the front of the FYRTUR brackets. It’s a little tight and requires screwing the bolt through, but this is very helpful.
4. Hold the FYRTUR bracket up to the VIDGA bracket with the bolt through the slot in the top of the VIDGA bracket. Add one of each of the washer sizes and then finger tighten a nut on the bolt.
5. Insert the second bolt through the “long” hole in the FYRTUR bracket, again through the VIDGA bracket as well. Then add washers and nut.
6. Repeat 4 & 5 with the second bracket.
7. Tighten the nuts and bolts to the point where the FYRTUR brackets will slide stiffly. This makes it easier to put the shade up.
8. Mount the shade to the FYRTUR brackets and slide as far away from the door as possible.