1. Mount the BRODER post with extension as indicated in the instructions.
2. Using a hacksaw cut two slits a slit though the ½ lip of the center bracket. Make sure the slits are about one each from center (2 inches between the slits)
3. Using a pair of vice grips slightly bend down the lip in the center
4. Using vice grips or any a vice bend each side of the bracket to about 30 Degrees. Be sure to not warp the center backing plate, if you do use your vice grips to make it flat again.
5. Obtain four U shaped hooks at your local hardware store ($1.50 each) they are rubber coated and threaded. Also be sure to get four few locking nuts that tightly fit on to the threads of the U hooks. The plastic in the locking nut will conform to the rough threads of the hook.
6. Place the U hook through the hole of the Center bracket and tighten with the locking nut.