Thinking of Easter presents? Break away from the usual Easter eggs and gift a cute Easter diorama instead. I added nice papers and printed words to the containers; also artificial grass, ribbon and a cute chicken. So the magnetic containers became unique Easter presents.
I went for a more “natural” theme and used mainly flowers, grass and a tiny chick. But it’s really up to you. Be creative and decorate with things that represent re-birth and newness.
1. Trace the circle of the spice container on the wrapping paper and cut it out.
2. Glue the wrapping paper to the inside of the spice container.
3. Use the lettering set to stamp out the words you wish to add to your gift. Then, position your scene — grass, flowers, bird and other decorative items you may want to put in.
4. Hot glue them, layer by layer, on to the spice container.
5. Once you are satisfied with your arrangement close the spice container with its lid.
6. Finally, tie a string of ribbon around the GRUNDTAL container to further embellish it.
And you’re ready to give away your Easter diorama.
~ doro K.
You may also like this candle light Easter decoration
An easy and in-expensive DIY Easter decoration. Sibylle used the IKEA FÄRGRIK Mug but you could use any other mug, of course. This will look so sweet and pretty on an Easter table. See the full tutorial.