Materials: Fabian Shelf, Irma throw, Irma cushion, a generic wood board, shelf bracket, paint Description: 1) I first cut the Irma cushion open and glued the filling onto the shelf, then wrapped the case around the shelf, pulled tightly and glued together underneath
2) Next I assembled the shelf.
3) I measured and cut the board the line the shelf, leaving one side open for my dog to jump onto the shelf.
4) I then nailed together the 2 pieces of the board to each other (L shape), and then painted it.
5) Next I nailed the board to the shelf. At this point the shelf has 2 sides covered by the board, the back open ready to attach to wall, and one side open for access to jump onto shelf.
6) Finally I found studs in the wall and attached the completed shelf, reinforcing with the shelf bracket underneath. Added the Irma throw and voila!