Materials: STRÖMBY (frame 70×100 cm), MÅLA (markers and eraser)
Description: I made a year calendar that allows you to view and organize the entire year.
– Draw the grid in the back of the paper that comes with the frame;
– Print the days and month names and glue them to the frame;
– Reassemble the frame (keeping the paper behind the glass);
– Draw the weekends on top of the glass as showed in the picture;
– Write unchangeable events like birthdays with permanent marker (optional);
– Write all other events with “MÅLA” markers.
Jules Yap started IKEAHackers.net in 2006 as a personal blog to showcase the most impressive IKEA hacks from all over the world. Since then, she has learned a lot more about power tools and DIY. Her site has helped thousands modify IKEA furniture with step-by-step tutorials, craft projects and home styling.