Want a Christmas Tree that’s not a Christmas Tree? The IKEA PS 2014 Wall Shelf is just the perfect shape for a quick and easy tree.
IKEA items used: PS 2014 Wall Shelf (beech)
1. Clear all the items off your shelves.
2. Drape a string of Christmas lights along the shelves. I secured with blue-tack for strength. If you don’t have lights, try tinsel.
3. Hang decorations off the string of lights.
4. Place a large star or angel on the top shelf.
5. Turn on lights an enjoy Christmas!
Jules Yap started IKEAHackers.net in 2006 as a personal blog to showcase the most impressive IKEA hacks from all over the world. Since then, she has learned a lot more about power tools and DIY. Her site has helped thousands modify IKEA furniture with step-by-step tutorials, craft projects and home styling.