1) Assemble the two Trofast wall storage units.
2) Cut a board (I used 2’x4′ mdf panel) to your desired width and 39″ to match the length of the Trofast units.
3) Flip the Trofast units upside down and attach the board using screws.
4) Mount the 4 Capita legs to the board.
5) Place the unit on its legs and attach your tabletop (I used a recycled dining room table cut to 39″ x 30″).
6) Paint the table your desired color.
Jules Yap started IKEAHackers.net in 2006 as a personal blog to showcase the most impressive IKEA hacks from all over the world. Since then, she has learned a lot more about power tools and DIY. Her site has helped thousands modify IKEA furniture with step-by-step tutorials, craft projects and home styling.