1. Assemble two IKEA TROFAST storage units as per instructions.
2. Cut ¾” plywood and a wall panel to length. In my case it was 3×6′.
3. Using gorilla glue, attach the wall panel to plywood.
4. Make a trim. Cut 1x2s to length. Attach them to the plywood board and plastic sheet using wood glue and a brad nailer.
Use wood filler to hide the cracks (if you have any haha) and to cover holes from brad nails. Sand it all smoothly.
5. Make shelves for one side. This step is completely optional. I made 6 shelves. I used ½” plywood that would fit perfectly to the shelf sections of the TROFAST storage unit. Dimensions of the shelves are 17×11 ¾”.
Watch the video of my DIY LEGO table:
6. Paint the table and trim. First, I covered the whole area with a primer, and only after that painted with color.